Golf Food and Beverage Software
From simple snack bars to fine
Food and beverage operations at golf courses range from simple snack bars to fine dining. With Tee-On's golf Food & Beverage software, golf courses have all the necessary tools to operate and manage their restaurants, including full table service capabilities. Regardless of the type of restaurant, our food & beverage software can enhance your golfers' overall customer experience through improved speed and accuracy of service. This product also gives courses greater control over F&B inventory and actual sales data.
With Tee-On's Food & Beverage software you can greatly increase the accuracy of food preparation for your restaurant. For example, food and beverage items can be set to include all preparation instructions, such as "well done" or "lime slice". Using a touch screen monitor, servers select the F&B items, and then a detailed receipt prints to the kitchen or bar, as required. Well-organized printouts help reduce preparation errors caused by other means of communication.
Here are just a few other food and beverage features:Features
- Inventory control for food and alcohol
- Member accounts with photo identification
- Member monthly minimums
- Banquet or tournament accounts
- Gratuity tabulation
- Table service, configurable for any seating area layout
- Fully customizable (button coloring, graphics, etc.)
- Flexible inventory item layout
- Loyalty Promotions (i.e. nine & dine)
- Time-delay orders, such as pre-ordering for the back-nine turn
- Purchase orders and re-ordering reporting
- Detailed food and beverage reports
We work closely with course owners, managers and golf professionals to provide golf management software that addresses the specific needs of golf courses. Our system is flexible because we recognize that no two courses are alike.